Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Chelsea Clinton - Be My Friend!

Do you think Chelsea Clinton would be my Facebook friend? I don't even use Facebook for friends but I'd be willing to make an exception for her. Why? Because I heard she just had a vegan, gluten-free wedding! I wish I could have been a guest, not because I like weddings - I in fact hate them - but because I wanted to be able to eat the food!

Do you know how hard it is to find good vegetarian (let alone vegan) food that is also gluten-free? Even if you can find it, it is usually really expensive? Why is that? Isn't meat more expensive than vegetables and grains?

Anyway, I hope that they release the menu for the wedding reception so I can at least dream about it. And Chelsea, if you are out there, Tweet me, Facebook me, e-mail, anything! I want to hear about what you eat and how you survive being vegan and gluten-free (aside from my preferred diet of potato chips, watermelon and chocolate!)

No comments:

Post a Comment