Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I am in love with GF Bisquick!

I discovered gluten free Bisquick after getting an e-mail from the company talking about their new gluten free products (the cake mixes from Betty Crocker are awesome.) I found it in King Soopers a few weeks later.

So, why am I in love? Because it makes the tastiest gluten free pancakes! I am on my second box of the stuff and I don't even like/eat pancakes that often. I also used it to make a cobbler topping for a peach cobbler but since the package doesn't have a recipe for cobbler, I had to wing it a bit. It came out fine (I just added a little sugar to the drop biscuit recipe).

I have yet to try any other recipes on the box - how can I when I am addicted to the pancakes? Last night I made one big pancake for dinner, lathered it with almond butter and then drizzled pure maple syrup on top. Yum!

If you want to try it too, look for it next to the regular Bisquick in the baking isle. It is a much smaller box, but worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment